Get Involved!

Welcome to Community College of Vermont's Student Services Scene. Be sure to check out the Scene regularly to learn about student success; career exploration and development; employment and internship opportunities; and CCV student opportunities, events, trips and tips.


Thursday, March 21, 2013

5 Questions You Should Ask Yourself Mid-Semester



Below is a guest post from the author of Community College Success, Isa Adney. You can connect with her on Twitter @IsaAdney or Facebook.com/CCSuccess



The semester is a little over half-way over, and below are five questions you should ask yourself. Take a few seconds and jot down your answers - you'll be surprised by the great advice you can give yourself when you just take the time to listen. You have more wisdom than you realize. 

1. Am I giving my college education my 110%? If the answer is no, why not? 

2. What is one thing I know I need to do to improve my grades, but I keep avoiding?


3. What is one thing I did this semester that I'm really proud of and why? 

No comments:

Post a Comment